EA Sports predicts Vancouver will win Stanley Cup
EA Sports says it will be a Canucks win after the seventh game, due to an overtime Bruins win in Game 6.
But Boston will lose the final game in Vancouver, when the Canucks are predicted to win 3-1.
Electronic Arts’ prognostication application has been nearly as reliable as Paul the Octopus, who correctly predicted all eight of his World Cup forecasts last summer.
To add further support to the latest prediction, NHL ’11 first picked the Canucks to win the Stanley Cup over the Boston Bruins way back when the season was first getting started in October of 2010.
And the season before? You guessed it, the EA Sports game called a Chicago Blackhawks win.
Here’s the game-by-game prediction:
- Game 1: Boston 1 @ Vancouver 2 [OT]
- Game 2: Boston 2 @ Vancouver 4
- Game 3: Vancouver 0 @ Boston 1
- Game 4: Vancouver 2 @ Boston 3
- Game 5: Boston 2 @ Vancouver 4
- Game 6: Vancouver 2 @ Boston 3 [OT]
- Game 7: Boston 1@ Vancouver 3
So, is it time to start planning the parade route? Do you think the video game’s predictions will come true?
- Maurice Cacho, MSN Tech & Gadgets
Photo: EA Sports